Wednesday 9 July 2014

Supporting the Community

 

image

A friend sent me this poster.  It really made me stop and think about how we spend our time and money.  In days gone by, we all prospered when we purchased goods from one another.  Then, greed set in, and everyone thought that their product or specialty was worth more than their neighbors.  People began to look for alternatives that were not so costly. 

I like the idea of purchasing locally, and I try to do so.  The purchase and the price however, do have to make sense to me. 

How do you feel about buying locally?

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I think we should buy locally, especially food. Locally grown food reinforces the auto immune system and keeps our farmers working. Light and laughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy