Friday 11 July 2014

Angels Speak - You Never Walk Alone

 

image

It is true.  We all choose what we want to do, where we want to go, and who we want to go with.  Sometimes, that works out well.  Other times, not so much.  I know, however, that when I choose a road, my Angels always walk with me and the Creator is within calling distance.  I never really walk alone, even if no other people are with me.

In that time where I am by myself, I have new insights into my life and I “hear” the world of nature all around me.  I stop thinking of myself eventually and I marvel at the plants, the trees, the animals, the birds, the colors, and the sky.  How does it all stay together?  What glue… and I realize gravity helps out… but what glue keeps everything exactly where it needs to be?  Is it not marvelous?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy