Friday 25 November 2011

Spirit Animal - Boa Constrictor

image

Boa Constrictor is at home in the trees or on the ground.  She glides into your life to tell you that it is important for you to stay grounded.  Be up in the trees and have some healing time (or, up in the clouds, if that is where healing happens for you).  Always return to Earth for you are of the the earth, not the air.  The trees provide a bridge between the two, and are a safe way for you to navigate between the two.

Boa also says that the act of constricting is about creativity.  She finds something that can provide nourishment and then constricts it so that she creates food that is palatable to her digestive system.  She says that many of us eat food that is not good for our digestive system, and yet, because of media pressure, or peer pressure, or because we have no will power, we eat food that is bad for us.  She says that we must change this habit.

Finally, Boa says that we must take time to rest.  She knows how to lay quiet, to do nothing.  Humans do not seem to have this skill.  Take time to rest and to rejuvenate.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the November 2011 Angels’ magazine  “The New Wave”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com
See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.com;   www.thestoryoflight.com;         
www.datacloudconsulting.com;             webdesign11.com

5 comments:

  1. I have been dreaming of boa constrictors and of pythons. Someone told me that this was about making change. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream with a dark boa and a yellow python fighting. Any insights to the meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi -dreaming of a dark and a light snake fighting may represent many things... without details of what is in your life, it is difficult to be specific. However, generally, this may be two aspects of who you are as a healer or an individual. It may also be about what it is you need to shed to move forward in your life. Or, it may be about what you are drawn to in your spiritual practice. Many blessings, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi last night I dreamt two dreams the first that I was with some other people who I think we're young children & we were running from a large boa constrictor in a building. wherever we hid he found us.We kept running & hiding until we hid behind a very large door that held the boa at bay although I felt like he could still reach us if he wanted too. I can't member how that dream ended however I then dreamt that I was in a block of apartments & the neighbour where I was staying was Jim Carrey. In my dream I told him how I had met him previously twice & desperately wanted him to remember but he was struggling to recognise me. He felt guilty tgat he didn't so he was trying to make up for that by giving these young children who were with me some form of cards with pictures on. I held onto Jim with my arms around his neck whilst he then carried me whilst he walked us back to a bus stop which would take us to where we next needed to be.. however I realize after a while that we have gone past the bus stop so we turn round to go back on ourselves. I'm still trying to make Jim remember our previous two meetings as uts so important to me that he remembers me. We are then accompanied by a friend of Jim's I dont know if he has been with us all the time or if he just joined us. I then realise that Jim has only a chocolate brown bath towel around him. I start to mess around touching his exposed skin like his chest shoulder & back. He then touches my left breast that I realise is exposed & I am aghast at how the situation has developed & untie myself from his neck. I then continue to walk back with his friend talking as we walk. Any ideas ? I've dreamt about snakes in the past one i was being chased by two snakes a brown one & a red striped one. One was a nice snake & the other felt threatening. The threatening one kept chasing me & I was scared the nice one seemed to be running with me. The red nasty one then caught up with me & bit my hand. I woke the next morning & shared my dream with my family over breakfast. Imagine our amazement when we went out to a local pub for our lunch to find on the next table to ours was placed a plastic box & inside was two snakes . A brown one & a red striped one. Any ideas what it all means ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Unknown... thank you for this very detailed account of your dream and the things that happened the next day. I cannot tell you all that this means as I would need to spend some time with you. I can say that with snakes and neck and skin, one of the themes is shedding, as in shedding what does not serve you. Snakes can also reflect camouflage or something that is hiding in plain sight, and in some cases, something that might harm you or cause you problems.
    Many blessings. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy