Tuesday 27 September 2011

Spirit Animal - Tiger Explains How To Blend

Photo: A Siberian tiger grooming

I have this vivid memory of sitting with a Tiger, on some rocks, overlooking a small lake.  I am sure that I was in dream time, sometime last night.  I know that I was not frightened, and the feeling was like I was with an old friend.  We sat and talked.

Tiger was explaining to me that I needed to go out more and practice blending in to the rest of the people or into the environment around me.  He said that I should look less happy, and more sad.  He suggested that I walk with my head down, and that I not meet people’s eyes.  He said that I should slouch along, and not walk upright.

Tiger says that the best way to camouflage is to imitate what is around you.  And, even if you are strong and fearless, drawing attention to yourself is often fool hardy.  Tiger’s advice, “always keep something in reserve”.

I am not sure why this advice was important for me to have.  It does, however, seem glued to the front of my mind.  I think that over the next several days, the reason for this teaching will be explained.  At least Tiger made the information stick in my mind.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the September Angels’ magazine  at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:   legionsofmichael.blogspot.com    www.thestoryoflight.com;   www.datacloudconsulting.com;   www.datacloudconsultingblog.com;     webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy