Wednesday 2 December 2009

Tarot Discussion – Philosopher’s Stone Card and Dragon Card

Today, December 2, 2009 is the first of the two full moons for this month.  The energy has been strange, and I decided to see what it is I should be aware of for the next week.  I used the Philosopher’s Stone deck by De Es, and the Dragon Tarot by Manfredi Toraldo.  The two cards I pulled are below.

scan0001

The first card is the MOON card 18 in the dragon deck, and the second card is #22, or Skill from the Philosopher’s Stone deck.

 

 

The meaning for me is that a big change is opening up for me.  The Moon Mystery is all about leaving the conventional, and following intuition and instincts.  The Skill card reinforces this by focusing on the idea that calculation or logic is only efficient if first guided by intuition.  If one is in the flow, then according to Skill, the way is easy and in control without being controlled.  The Moon cautions against trusting others over my own instincts.  The long term outcome is happiness if all goes well.

Perhaps some of you are in this situation as well.  May these cards give you guidance.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy