Saturday 7 February 2009

Tarot Discussion - Osho Zen Tarot X and

I have been experiencing an aimlessness for the last several weeks, ever since the triangulation of January 11th.  I feel lost in what I am doing - I have been serving the light in my own way intensely for the last two years.   Asking what I needed to do, the CHANGE card came up in the Osho Zen deck. 

image

Card X from the Osho Zen Tarot...

I have had this card before... in November just after another triangulation.  I understand about change and I understand that I must change... however, I do need more guidance than that.  What am I supposed to be doing?

So I drew another card. 

This was the card BEYOND ILLUSION, card XX in the deck.... a X and a double X.  I am seeing a pattern here.

image

Card XX from the Osho Zen Tarot - BEYOND ILLUSION

The commentary on this card rocked me!  It said that I was almost hanging on to the old - because that is where I feel comfortable...

"The butterfly in this card represents the outer, that which is constantly moving and that which is not real but an illusion. Behind the butterfly is the face of consciousness, looking inward to that which is eternal. The space between the two eyes has opened, revealing the lotus of spiritual unfoldment and the rising sun of awareness.

Through the rising of the inner sun, meditation is born. The card reminds us not to look outside for what is real, but to look within. When we focus on externals, we too often get caught up in judgments - this is good, this is bad, I want this, I don't want that. These judgments keep us trapped in our illusions, our sleepiness, our old habits and patterns."  from Osho Zen Tarot

The summary is that I need to spend more time inside - in meditation, and looking at a new way to manifest what I desire.  I now take responsibility for what I desire.

I wish you many new ways of viewing life!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See our website at www.angelsandancestors.com for links to our radio show and to see the workshops coming up.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Mantra-Meditation-Change-Karma-Sacred/dp/1591797837/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1359903209&sr=8-5&keywords=mantra+meditation+thomas+ashley+farrand

    Mantra Meditation by Thomas Ashley-Farrand...THis book changed my life three years ago and blessed me with a beautiful unexpected gift of a relationship with my Angel three years after following up to now. It changed my life. And it will definitely changed yours if you are into meditation!
    Warm Blessings XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing a wonderful book! My intent is that many share their wisdom & experience on this blog. Blessings.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy