Saturday 13 December 2008

Tarot Discussion - "Guilt" from Osho Zen Tarot, Card 8

image

This picture is of the "Guilt" card from the Osho Zen Tarot Deck

 

When I asked what it is I needed to know today, for December 12, 2008, I was actually surprised to pull the Guilt card.  In my mind, I have let go of guilt.  I believe that I live a joyful life.  I have carried much guilt in the past - over things like temper, parent care, not doing enough for step children, not doing enough for friends, etc.  You probably know the list - we all have/had a guilt checklist. 

So why am I pulling this card?  I kept reading the information on the card over and over and looking at the person's face and wondering why this card came up.  Then I realized what was going on.  I was being reminded of the lesson that everyone needs to be reminded of this season - that we need to LET GO OF GUILT!

What I was hearing was that I needed to tell everyone that this time - December 12th to December 25th is such a time of incredible light - that we must release all those feelings of guilt and blame to open up our hearts to the light and love that the Angels and Ascended Masters will be pouring in.

I love what Osho says and I hope that everyone heeds the message.... "You are absolutely okay as you are, and it is absolutely natural to go astray from time to time. Just learn from it, move on, and use the lesson not to make the same mistake again." 

Be filled with light!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See also:   Spirit Animal - Pelican

Ancestors Speak - A Parable of Two Wolves

3 comments:

  1. I pulled this card yesterday - and was grateful for it because I have been consumed by guilt and depression lately. This card embodied all that I need to do to pull myself out of the darkness that guilt has left me in.

    I love the Osho Zen Tarot deck that I own because it is uplifting more often than not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabby - I agree that this is a great deck that gives wonderful guidance, and yes, that it uplifts you. It is one of my favourite decks.

    Another favourite Tarot deck of mine is the Universal Tarot Deck and Book by Maxwell Miller. I love it because while the Osho deck covers Universal themes, the Universal Tarot covers Universal Symbology - it represents belief systems from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post may be a bit dated but the message is the same. I feel as though I could be writing exactly what you just wrote and the answer you gave is the answer I received from my guides!
    lisaleon.wordpress.com and http://lisaleon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy